BET Hip Hop Awards Style


Ok so I was looking at the pictures of the BET Hip Hop Awards and thinking loads celebrities have put in 100% style wise. I really loved singer Miguel’s outfit it was really cute plus it was all black everything! Plus I am loving his Grey Ant Status glasses it makes me quite upset because I had a black pair and they broke a few months ago I fell on my bag. Don’t ask questions LOL! Here is a few pictures of some of my favorite looks at the BET Hip Hop Awards.


Miguel


RZA 


Wiz Khalifa 



Future

Diggy Simmons

1 comment

Unknown said...

Thanks , I have recently been searching for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have came upon till now. However, what in regards to the bottom line?Are you certain in regards to the source? cv writing service

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig