Wishing It Was Summer

So it's February and here I am in my mesh two piece wishing it was summer babes. I always feel super sexy and defined when wearing this piece. This is actually a different set from Mass Branded, I have 2 sets in black and the other version in white. Make sure to check them out they are based in Hong Kong and they make the sexiest two pieces ever. 





This black mesh two piece is just a show stopper for me, every time I wear it I can pair it with a puffa jacket or even a bomber to style it in various ways. What I love about this piece is that not only is it sexy, its body defining so it makes your body look super lean. 





This year I'm trying to get my body into check and really put on a few stone and defiantly bulk up. If you can't tell *wink wink* I really want to start putting out different content and also do more fitness and lifestyle posts. 



Hat – Balenciaga (Sold out in Store) 
Puffa – Ivy Park 
Black mesh two piece – Mass Branded 
Shoes – Christian Louboutin 
Bag – MCM 
Photographer – Dorcas Taiwo

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig