My Non Surgical Nose Job With Skin and Follicle

So on Monday I decided to visit the Skin and Follicle clinic on the Hagley road. Skin and Follicle are a new clinic based just outside the centre of Birmingham. The location is perfect and discreet and it’s a 10 minute cab right from Birmingham New St. Station. 










When I arrived at the clinic I met the lovely clinic manager Sumita who was just so welcoming and friendly, Sumita sat me down and was talking to me about a range of treatments they do at the clinic. At Skin and Follicle their most popular operation is a robotic hair transplant which sounds amazing and they also do non surgical treatments e.g lip fillers and peels. 



I originally wanted to get my lips re-done at the Skin and Follicle clinic but after meeting the lovely  Dr Ayad and speaking more in depth about the treatments the clinic offers. Dr Ayad mentioned a 3 point rhinoplasty which is a non-surgical rhinoplasty nose correction. I was immediately curious to try this because I have always wanted a nose job because I felt that my bridge always dropped very low. 

Dr Ayad explained that this would help lift the tip of the nose and also straighten your nose. So if you find that your nose is quite hooked or bent this procedure may not be the best for you, plastic surgery could be a better route but it's always best to see a professional. 

Dr Ayad in the video talks me through every step of the procedure, it was totally painless and I didn’t feel anything at all. I can totally notice a difference and especially when I highlight and contour my nose it just looks even more defined. I have left the video below just so you can view this procedure from behind the camera. 






I would 100% recommend this procedure, its fast and there is no down time at all. You can go to work the next day and its totally painless and the filler has anaesthetic inside so its a breeze. The procedure takes 7- 10 minutes.










Here a pictures of what my nose looked like before: 








And after: 



  







Thank you so much Skin and Follicle!!!









7 comments

Perkins Thomas said...

Whether somebody pursuit of his vital thing, hence he or she desires to be accessible that at length, hence that thing is maintained over here.animal control services

Unknown said...

This is very essential blog; it helped me a lot whatever you have provided. Elon Musk Trump

http://news.cornell.edu/stories/2015/09/bluemercury-founder-beck-shares-brand-building-advice said...

Wonderful staff and service, Great attitude and they actually know their products (unlike another beauty shop close by...). I feel there must be some training that goes on before the workers hit the sales floor.

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

A debt of gratitude is in order for giving late reports with respect to the worry, I anticipate read more.
nose Job London

Molan Parker said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience. The experience of plastic surgery is somewhat ethereal, it has a great significance in life. That’s why I only trust CosmeDocs clinic for my non surgical rhinoplasty. The doctors are very experienced and the staff is really good.

Anna Schafer said...

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing Diamond Rhinoplasty

Tangki Panel said...

I feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If possible, as you develop into expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more particulars? It’s extremely helpful for me. Large thumb up for this blog publish!
Tangki Fiberglass

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig