Me & My Nike Blazers Are Together At Last!










Happy New Year!!!!!!!



I finally got my Nike Vintage Blazers In Golden Yellow. Ok these were a present off someone very special to me I was meant to get these ages but no where had my size it serves me right for being such a big foot. I checked everywhere in Birmingham Size only stocks them in Birmingham & only had them in a size 12 I was going to purchase the 12 just for the sake of it but they were so big every time I took a step it looked like my feet was plunging into the ground which was not attractive at all. I rang everywhere in Birmingham "Office" "Schuh" "Sole" "Offspring Selfridges" The offspring in Selfridges which is just like office but more funky had them but they sold out literally as I was on the phone some fool got the last 10 so I was very gutted. So what could I do but wait until I got back to London. I rang everywhere in London "Office's" "Size" "Selfridges" Out of the 3 selfridges had my size and office and size sold out its crazy how this shoe could sell out so fast there major cute but damn Selfridges had my size but this b***h on the phone could not hold them as they were the last 10 I literally quickly got ready ran to Selfridges and got my baby's I love them so much I have named them Bullet's because they go so fast and they are deadly :) Check them out :)


5 comments

Shelly said...

These shoes are soooooo awesome! I love the yellow color. :) Cool blog. Happy new year!

www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

P.S. - your header is really awesome as well. : D

iUnderEye said...

you smacked it, im getting yellow too ;-) x

Leon

gt said...

thank you shelly ill check your blog hunn x

gt said...

hahaha woop woop leon get yellow i love em i want Orange ones next woop woop nuff love xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig