My Reality Show Addictions: Basket ball Wives & The Real Housewives of Atlanta

My latest addiction has been indeed Basket Ball Wives & Real Housewives of Atlanta I really got into it last year. Some friends told me about it and I have never watched the Housewives franchise reality TV shows I heard about them before but didn't really keep up with that. Since I,ve been watching both shows I am totally addicted to them so if you dont watch them I ADVISE YOU TO WATCH THEM NOW!. 

This morning  I watched Basket Ball Wives as it doesn't come on in the UK I stream it from Mr World Premiere  Because the quality is just amazing. I had to blog about BBW first off because I am sick to death of Evelyn and the way she always bully's Jennifer its like the bitch is always causing drama. Evelyn is my bitch I love her since the start of the season but it seems since she has come into new money and marrying her athlete she just seems to think she is above everybody and a BOSS bitch. Its like hunny Jennifer had the Birkins and the Bentleys before you Boo Boo, she has the cheek to call Jennifer BOOJI?? it really pisses me off Evelyn seems to always create drama and start throwing bottles and causing a scene but its like Boo? Have u ever punched anyone? or even raised your fist? obviously  NOT!!!!

Evelyn is Whack, it really pissed me off when Evelyn's ghetto assistant Nia whatever her name is decided to get up and slap Jennifer. HOLD UP! why was this bitch even at the game? Why the fuck did she slap Jennifer? Why did Jennifer not see her coming for her ass? + Why the slow reaction? So many questions but if they bitch backhanded me like that I would have sent her dry woodlice beady eyed self back to Harlem. 





Haaaaaa I had to get that off my chest its really annoying me how Evelyn obviously is similar to NeNe Leakes in RHOA but NeNe doesn't do that! she doesn't jump on tables or throw bottles in restaurants because she is a classy bitch FFS! 

Next I have to jump onto the RHOA reunion special OMG if you have not watched then here is the link all I HAVE TO SAY IS NENE kills me everytime she always has a good reaction to say to anyone!
 


We must not forget NENE IS RICH VERY RICH... BITCH. I am not going to front Sheree did look amazing on the reunion her hair and makeup look amazing more than usual. Nene Looked amazing but Sheree stepped up her game but Sheree hair always looks amazing. It really annoyed me as we all know Nene son got arrested for stealing Razor blades LOL!! in Walmart but why did Sheree bring that shit up in an argument its like Honey you've been saying your going to be building a new house for 3 years now. IT KILLED ME WHEN NENE CALLED THAT SHIT "Neverland" meaning never happening nothing is there lol. Its a shame anyways because rumor is going around that Sheree's contract did not get renewed for the next season WHOMP WHOMP!!!!



WHOMP!!!! VIDEO KILLS ME ALL THE TIME! "I was running to the bank sweet heart!"

On the side note how  gorgeous did Cynthia look though it makes me sad she hardly gets recognized for being on the show she needs to come into her own as a personality. 


In these american reality shows theirs always one who is a boss bitch. Basket ball Wives: Evelyn & RHOA : NeNe

Cant wait for next weeks reunion part 2 when Marlo & Kim got at it HAHAH!

 


 

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig