London Street Style

London Street Fashion

So I was in a rush for work  as usual  I was late, the weather was scorching hot. I then see a London street style photographer I see now and again around Carnaby St who works with Asos style magazine, David Nyanzi he is a cool photographer who snaps some of London’s most outrageous and stylish people. I remember the first time he approached me and he took a cool picture of me a while ago I was running late for work that time too. I love this picture better as the last picture I was sweating like a pig HA! I,ve always got time to stop for a picture HAYYYYYY!!!! Anyways! Check out his website if he stops you give him the time because he is a cool chicken! HERE!!! J



Shirt: Vintage Beyond Retro

Shoes: Converse


Shorts: Studded DKNY Shorts

Chain: Vintage

Bag: Celine Boston

Watch: Michael Kors (Couldn’t get Michael Kors if you were fucking Michael Kor!) *Sorry I had too :P

Glasses : Raybans Wayfarers 

1 comment

Tammy said...

Loooove this look... pls do some more and that bag... I neeed it!

Tammy

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig