Illamasqua Haul + Look

Ok so this is my 1st time updating my blog since my episode of Beauty and the beast aired. I,ve had some amazing messages and comments from all of you and I just really want to say a big thank you to all of you that enjoyed it. If you want to watch the episode again if you missed if you can watch it.


So last week I met the amazing Nicola Thornton & Jade from Illamasqua PR at The Sanctum Soho Hotel  in Soho. We chatted and dined over so juicy mojito cocktails. I done an interview for the Illamasqua website in the social area you can check it out HERE. Anyways I received some products from Illamasqua which was amazing. I have done a video reviewing each of the products they sent me they are all amazing and their Skin Base foundation is my new foundation. My look in this video is done using all Illamasqua products I will post some more pictures of this look down below hope you like!!!!!







Sorry the video quality is a bit of a let down. My amazing Canon camcorder doesn’t love my Mac so I have to download some crap converter that makes these MOD files Mac friendly.






Skin Care 


Ok so most of my messages the most asked question was what facial scrub I use or facial wash etc Well I use LA PRAIRIE Foam Cleanser. Its amazing you just sqeeze a little dab onto your hand and use a little warm water and it glides onto your face and washes off like a dream. You can get it from Selfridges or Harrods its about £49 it’s a tad expensive but I got mine from the airport =)





2 comments

Anonymous said...

Does this site have a page on Facebook?

gt said...

Sorrry not it doesnt babe x

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig