Eyebrow Tutorial


Hey guys thought I would make a new Youtube video on my brows. Brows have become such a big statement over the past few years. Everybody is more concerned with their brow shape and how there brows look. Whenever I post a photo on Instagram so many people always ask me about my brows that I thought I would do a video on how I do them. I had to shorten this video down by 10mintues.

It actually takes me around 20-25 minutes to do my brows if I am going out. If I am going to work I try to rush them because I always end up late. My favorite products I use in my Brows is Mac’s Fluidline Dipdown & Embark Eyeshadow. These 2 products are the key to my brows and to seal them off with a nice Studio Finish Concealer in NC45.

On my face I wrapped it up with MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NW45 mixed with N9 Face & Body Foundation then I put Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes and buffed it out  with a 224 Brush then buffed Deep Dark Mineralize Skin Finish all over the face for a flawless finish.


Check out the video rate and subscribe please :)


MAC FLUIDLINE DipDown
MAC BROW SET – CLEAR
MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER NC45
MAC 224 Brush
MAC 266 Brush
MAC 208 Brush
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NW45
MAC Face & Body N9
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish – Deep Dark
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

INSTAGRAM; @ThePlasticBoy
Website:WWW.Theplasticboy.com
Email: GaryThompson@Theplasticboy.com


No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig