Skincare Haul + BooHoo Goodies



Ok so I decided to do a video this week dedicated to skincare. This month I have really been trying to take care of my skin really just exfoliating 2/3 times a week using a toner and moisturizing and using night creams. My skin means so much to me its like one of our biggest organs. I believe that if you take care of your skin from an early age, it will take care of you at a later stage! Did you like the rhythm So check out my video here in which I talk about my new skin care. I also talk about the cute items I purchased from www.Boohoo.com If you read my blog regularly you would have noticed I went to there PR event last month it was super cute check the cute items I got!




Bobbi Brown - Vitamin Enriched Face Base -

Darphin - Hydraskin Light
Bioderma Sensibio H2O
Bobbi Brown Eye Makeup Remover
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 50ml
Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ exfoliant
Mac Blush & Eyeshadow Palettes 
Eyeshadows: Charcoal Brown / BrownDown
Blushers: Shadowy / Melba
Darphin Purifying Aromatic Clay Mask
Clinque - Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer
Mac Moisture Infusion Serum
Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum.




I got some cute items from BooHoo which can also be purchased here:

Black Snapback:

Floral Summer Tee:

Dweeb Slogan Tee: Only £5

Womens Electric Blue Jumper:






My Skincare video was influenced when I watched Pixiwoo's YouTube channel BodyTalk its a super amazing channel were they invited the amazing Caroline Hirons to talk in depth about taking care of your skin I will put the video up here.




No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig