My favorite lipsticks for deeper skin-tones

Hey Guys & Dolls


I thought I’d do a quick video on my favorite lipsticks for deeper skin tones. Most of these lipsticks are nudes and brown shades. Some of these lipsticks I don’t hardly use I’ve just had them for years because there my favorite staple lipsticks but these are all beautiful shades don’t be afraid to try them. Most of the shades are matte cause I hate shiny lips or something quite frosty but run down to Mac or Selfridges and check them out !! I'm sorry I just used mostly Mac lipsticks I cant help it hehe!
 photo DSC01078_zpsfee3b51d.jpg
Caption; YEAAAAHHH BOOIII! ;)


Mac Lipstick - Yash /Matte
Mac Lipstick - Half/Half /Amplified
Mac Lipstick - Please Me /Matte
Mac Lipstick - Velvet Teddy/Matte
Tom Ford - Coco Ravish
Tom Ford - Deep Mink
Mac 6 Modern Browns Lip Palette - PRO PRODUCT (Only Available at Mac Pro Stores)
Mac Whirl Lip Pencil!!

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig