Autumn/Winter Makeup Haul

Autumn/Winter Makeup Haul
As you know guys winter is approaching! So everyone’s skin changes I know mine does! My skin usually goes super dry, so I need something that will make my skin super hydrated that’s why I have started using Darphin ultra light moisturiser its super light and creamy without feeling heavy on the skin. I also have remained using my Prep & Prime SPF 50 by Mac to keep my makeup in tact and even though its winter I still wear a SPF to protect my skin from any harmful rays we cant see!



I have started using Studio Tech because its just so beautifully creamy but does set to a powder finish so it gives the face dimension without looking completely flat like some powders do.













Darphin Hydra Light Moisturiser
Mac Prep & Prime SPF50 Primer 


Mac Studio Tech - NC50
Mac Prep & Prime Beauty Balm - Deep Dark
Mac 187 Brush
Mac Pro Concealer Palette -NW45
286 Duo Fibre Concealer Brush
Nars Laguna Multiple Stick
Mac Cream Color Base - Dusk - PRO COLOR ONLY!!!!
Mac Satin Lipstick - Spirit
Mac Mineralise Skin finish Natural - Deep Dark


In this video I am basically showing you a simple way I keep my skin moisturised and healthy with a few products. I feel that because its winter its all about healthy glowly dewy skin. We all love a matte natural base in the summer but during these cold months super Matte can look super chalky!!!


-G-
X

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig