Maybeline Master Kajal “Pitch Black: Review

Maybeline Master Kajal “Pitch Black: Review


So I was in Boots a week ago so I thought I would purchase a Kajal Eyeliner. These are huge in the middle east I’ve heard Kajal eyeliners can protect you from the evil eye. So I thought what the heck! Let me buy one I tried to search on Ebay for an authentic Arabic one but it was just too confusing. Until I was watching TV to see the cheesy & fabulous Maybelline advert which the gorgeous Jessica White.
I decided to buy the “Pitch Black” Kajal eyeliner from Maybelline because the gold one looked rather distracting on my skintone.



 I actually like it! It goes on smooth and neat. The only thing I would say is you cant really control how sharp you want the eyeliner as it sharpens as you use it but not sharp like a pencil effect.

I give it 7/10 its amazing to smudge and do a simple cute Smokey look with but I’m a fan of a pencil you can actually sharpen.

Anyways peep the video!!!!



Mwah x

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig