Thank you Mr Porter!

Thank you Mr Porter!

So last night I was on a mission! on a battle! I was furious when it came to 00.00am and the Mr Porter sale hadn’t even begun. I was constantly refreshing the page and thought there was some sort of mistake? I was so confused why they didn’t start the sale on Boxing Day to be honest? Like get with the program babes!!! But obviously Mr Porter doesn’t do anything normal within the box do they? So finally after 15 minutes the sale begun but weirdly I didn’t get any alerts from Mr Porter until today 2pm way to late!!! After everything would have sold out by this time! Luckily I was online  fresh to get some goodies last night!!! I feel so happy I was able to get everything I wanted.














All the Acne jumpers I desired had gone into sale for 50% off and my Nike trainers I had wanted had gone into Sale too. I was just delighted I also had a £25 store credit, which Mr Porter gave to me as a sorry for a situation they had messed up previously this year. I am so happy but they delivered it on time and it cute packaging as usual anyways peep the pictures I will take some pictures of me in this sexual gear soon.




x-G-x

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig