London Collection Men Outfit

So basically yesterday was the last day of London Collection Men so I thought I better get ready and turn up!!! You know when you go to sleep the night before and you have a vision in your head of how you want to look! Well! That’s exactly what I had I wanted to look very clean but glamorous well in my head anyway. The other day I got some cute slip on trainers in the Topman sale for £10!!!!! Which is a bargain as when I went into the store they were displayed as £20. YESSSSS!!!!

Happy New Year by the way!!!!!!












Slip on trainers are totally in right now I am lusting for the Céline slip on sneakers but they wont go up to my size. My feet are huge and I wish I could cut my toes off to fit into those Céline beauty’s!!!! Oh Céline why must you only go up to a size 8!! You’re making some of us suicidal!!! Its not just Céline that are doing some cute Slip on sneakers. Givenchy, Vans, Alexander Mcqueen & Lanvin plus many more are jumping on this trend.







Givenchy

Alexander McQueen



I paired these cute trainers with my cute asymmetrical burgundy coat from COS which is my staple winter jacket. I was scared to wear this baby as the weather in England hasn’t been cute so god help me it rained, as I never had an umbrella. My navy jumper was from Acne which I got in the Mr Porter sale which was in my previous post!!! This jumper kept me super warm and its just thick enough to layer under a cute coat. My drop crotch trousers were tailored and duplicated in Dubai to some old trousers I got from Topman many years ago. I also bought my new baby out for the 1st time I was literally frightened to bring her out. I’m talking about my “Balenciaga Gold Work” black bag. I got it for my 24th birthday and thought why not bring her for a test run for LCM.

 


I kept my makeup quite simple I annoyed myself because I always start off in the mirror saying to myself “Keep it simple! Lets just do foundation and highlighter” NO! It never ends up like that I get bored then just add a tiny bit of eyeliner then it turns out into a huge Smokey eye so natural and me never go  well together.

1 comment

Gyyh said...

Your style is seriously amazing!
Love your blogs & YT!

LifeWithFrancesca x

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig