My Makeup Bag "Must Haves"

So basically I’m listening to all my subscribers from now on. Your comments and thoughts mean a lot to me as long as they are all positive. Many of you asked for me to do a “Makeup Bag Must” video so obviously I have to give my bad bitch viewers what they want. I love each and every one of you. I may not have hundreds and thousands of subscribers but I have a nice number of regular watchers and nice positive comments, which motivates me to make for videos for you little darlings.


Fedora Hat from Christy's Hats - http://www.christys-hats.com/

Makeup Products:

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Eyeshadow Isolde

NARS Multiple Stick Laguna

Creme De La Mer Lip balm

MAC Natural Radiance Primer

Becca Shimmering Skin Pressed Highlighter - Topaz

MAC 188 Foundation Brush

MAC 286 Concealer Brush

Studio Careblend Powder - Deep Dark

MAC Strobe Cream

Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm

Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder - Golden Orange

MAC Concealer Palette - Dark


MAC Dipdown (Eyebrows)

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig