Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide!

So guys its officially Christmas EVE!!! So I thought I would just make another last minute Christmas Gift Guide because if you're like me, and leave everything to the last minute this video is going to be super helpful and cute for you.


Here are some of the items that I have included in my last minute gift guide video. One of my favorites which I know anyone will love is the Makeup Forever Christmas cracker which is only £13! Which is exclusive to Debenhams, it comes with a cute makeup bag and a mascara.

Please watch my video down below to find out what other amazing gifts I've added to this year's gift guide.

I also have a super cute giveaway!! I'm giving away 2 Marc Jacobs Christmas Crackers which are exclusive to John Lewis. Details on how to enter will be included in the video!!! 



Merry Christmas x



No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig