Winter with Stone Island!

So winter has officially arrived in London, so that means it's time for a wardrobe change. I love changing my style when it comes to colder weather just because, you can add more layers and really have fun with different textures and prints. While shopping for new coat's, t-shirts and jeans, my love for Stone Island developed again. 




Whenever I think of Stone Island it reminds of my hometown Birmingham, just because most of my cousins and family wore it so much around me. Stone Island is known for their heavy knitted jumpers and their striking streetwear jackets. I remember being 17 receiving my first padded stone island jacket, it was so warm and so bright, it was like a strong cobalt blue colour. I wore it to death right until I lost it when I went on a night out LOL! 

While searching on Farfetch for some cute winter garments I stumbled across, some amazing pieces from Stone Island. This contrast padded jacket is everything you're going to need this winter, I have this piece pictured in a charcoal dark green its gorgeous and super warm. 




The Stone Island logo t-shirts are actually on point, I was so surprised how this hugged my body and fitted like a dream. I decided to go for the cobalt blue but the black is super nice also and very versatile.  







These classic fitted trousers look like a dream, you can wear them to work or even to the club they are so versatile. I love how they are still fitted but not too tight around the calves. 



This burgundy sweatshirt is everything, it's slightly oversized so it gives you that edge but you could also wear this for any occasion. 

Stone Island have most certainly stepped their game up, their winter pieces are giving me life. I'm going to invest in more of their jumpers and jeans for next season, Flannels also do an awesome edit!

2 comments

Elizabeth J. Neal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting.Stone Island Polo

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig