My New Seasonal Scent: ACQUA di Parma Colonia Pura

I normally only like quite dark and earthy fragrance's but when I tried ACQUA di Parma Colonia Pura. I noticed how it quickly merged with my skin and blossomed into the smell of a masculine warm summer night. Di Parma Colonia is super sexy but masculine and fresh, Colonia Pura has a minimalistic aesthetic in not only the packaging but in the sense of smell and vibe.

I have been carrying this scent everywhere as the 50ml is the perfect size to just throw in your man bag or toiletry case. The lightness and fresh vibe of Colonia Pura can be indulged in a range of products. Whether experienced as an Eau de Cologne or through the Hair and Shower Gel or the Shave Balm, Colonia Pura has opened up a new vibe in men's grooming for me.


 Colonia Pura EDC, £66 for 50ml, £91 for 100ml & £120 for 180ml
Colonia Pura Hair & Shower Gel, £30
Colonia Pura After Shave Balm, £45





No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig