Riccardo Tisci x Nike Collaboration





So I’m hugely excited for the Riccardo Tisci x Nike collaboration. When I heard about this collaboration I died a tiny bit inside. Anything Ricardo touches turns to gold anyway so I know this will be a huge success. The only thing I don’t want to do is queue outside a Nike store for 12 hours about to slap a bitch down for his gorgeous “Air Force High Boot” which look a tad futuristic to me I love the ankle strap, they are going to sell out fast. They are retailed at $225 dollars so im hoping that will mean they are about £160 -£180 in the UK. It’s a tad extortionate for Air Force 1’s but it is Riccardo Tisci after all. I love that he chose Joan Smalls to be in the campaign as she is on fire right now and her beauty is so dynamic.

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig