London Collections Men Street-wear Presentations

So LCM ended beautifully yesterday I was able to squeeze some time in and view some presentations from some of the most amazing up and coming street wear designers. One of my favourite designers at the moment has to be Blood Brothers hands down I started to notice their stuff one day while I was browsing in Selfridges and since then I have followed their amazing path of getting bigger and bigger. I fell in love with this stab-proof vest and pony skin jacket, which retails for about £700, which isn’t bad at all. I must get my hands on this jacket ASAP! I love all their pieces literally!!! I also want the pony skin tee extremely badly I would probably take a life for it LOL!!! But anyways check out there site they have some amazing stuff on there these are my major lusts which I must have asap!


This jacket though!!!!


I also want these bad boys here!! Check out more of there stuff on their website.



I also died and fell in love with this beautifully put together jacket by the talented Alex Mattsson. Seriously I am so annoyed my battery was dying on my camera because his stuff is just like WOAH! The structure, the design its just pure quality.

Check out more of his iconic stuff on




There were so many talented designers at the street wear presentations everyone had their own unique flavor and sense of presence. Another designer that caught my eye was ITOKAWA FILM I loved the shape of their sunglasses. I’m a huge sucker for sunglasses anything big and out of shape I LOVE IT!!!! Their pants also stole my heart the colour and shapes were everything.

Check out more of their stuff on :







The last designer that also made me want to rob a bank and buy everything was the amazing Raimund Berthold this man is a genius!!!! First of all he did some amazing iconic black pieces which I couldn’t get out of my head all nights and he did these amazing shorts with silver zips each side which were so beautiful and the quality was just 5 star. Check his work out guys because all of his pieces had me at my knees.

Check out more of his stuff on 





Also in the presentation rooms Fudge hair were giving free hair cuts to make you look fresh and dapper. The vibe's were really just relaxed and fun plus everybody looked like they were having such a good time. 


Loved his look!!!!!







No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig