NARS Simple Smokey Eye Look

Hope your having a good week guys! So I basically did a video a using as few products as possible. I wanted to create a nice sexy simple smokey eye using some cool NARS products I bought the other day at Liberty. Here is a list of the products I used :
·      NARS Eye Paint ; Black Valley
·      NARS Long Lasting Pencil ; Via Veneta
·      Mac 239 Brush
·      Mac 217 Brush
·      Real Techniques Powder Brush
·      Mac Swiss Chocolate Eye shadow
·      Mac 229 Blending Brush
·      Mac Concealer Palette NC45 Highlight
·      Bobbi Brown Golden Orange Pressed Powder
·      Mac Chromographic Pencil NW25/NC30 (PRO PRODUCT)
·      Mineralize Skinfinish in Deep Dark
·      Mac Lipstick "Spirit"





I really love using these NARS products because its just so easy to start off using the eye paint to really build up the color on the eye lid. The pencil also comes in handy because its super long lasting and super black both products are flawless. I used “Swiss Chocolate” by MAC in the crease and blended it all out for a nice subtle but sexy smokey eye.


I hope you enjoy the video guys!

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig