Highlighting Concealers For The Under Eye

For a long time now I get questions on what under eye highlight I use. To be honest I don’t really highlight my under eye anymore because I feel like its too much everyday. I only love to go for the full bang at night when its no so harsh. Sometimes I see certain girls with a bright under eye and I think “Honey you look so tired” so ladies if you just woke up at 6am and you’re doing a bright under eye please put some cucumbers on your eye first. Anyways I thought I would do this video on concealers for the under eye that will give you a gorgeous Kim K highlight.

Products I used:

Mac Face & Body - N9
Mac Face & Body - C7 (Highlight)
Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX13
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer - NW40
Mac Mineralize Concealer - NC45
Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder - Golden Orange
Mac 286 Brush
Mac 130 Brush
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish - Magnetic Appeal 
Illamasqua Skin Base No 18



Check the video out –x-

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig