TMI Tag + New Nars x Mac Mini Haul



Excuse my messy hair my messy hair I literally got in at 1.30am when I recorded this video its just a mistake! Usually my hair is in better condition. I thought I would just record this video because I seen "Gossmakeupartist" do this tagged video on Youtube and I thought it was quite funny really :)

I also got some little bits from Nars & Mac's Magnetic Nude collection I didn't get a lot of stuff makeup wise as I really need to organise my makeup draw so I'm trying to cut down buying as much makeup as I used too.

Also peep the cute Bear swear I got from the fabulous Cheap Monday I got it in the sale thank god I got the last size as they were all sold out I got a large but it looks super cute and snuggly on.


No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig