Dubai Makeup Haul + More

So guys this is basically a mini haul of some stuff I got from Dubai. I got loads of makeup and so much Oud. I actually have such a huge Oud addiction its actually mad here is the video and a few items I got hope you enjoy.



Website : WWW.Theplasticboy.com
Instagram: @Theplasticboy
Contact:GaryThompson@Theplasticboy.com


Products I used in this video:

Micheal Kors Bronzer/Highlighter = Beam

Makeup Forever Sculpting Blush - Shade 29

Kiehl's Lip Balm

Marc Jacobs Concealer Pen from Sephora: No.5 & No. 7 - Past Curfew

Urban Decay - Chill Makeup Setting Spray

Kiehl's - Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream

YSL Supreme Bouquet - EXCLUSIVE TO UAE

Habiba Oud

Jewellery;

YSL RING
Gogo Philip Necklace
Micheal Kors Watch

Butler and Wilson Skull Ring

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig