LA Girl Pro Concealer Review

So I basically woke up to beautiful package this morning from Absolute Kolour, which is an amazing beauty company run by a sweet woman called Jane. Who followed me on Instagram Jane basically imports popular cosmetic companies such as Covergirl & Wet N Wild plus many more for women of colour to the UK and sells them at reasonable prices. When I saw that Jane had LA Girl Pro Concealer on her website I actually died. This concealer has been hyped so much on Youtube & Instagram just every makeup artist has said such good things about this concealer. So Jane emailed me after I had contacted her previously and sent me some fantastic colours for me to try out which made my whole week. Thank you so much Jane this means so much to me the LA Girl Pro Concealer is amazing. Not only are they reasonably priced they cover plus conceal the skin so flawlessly.


I would 100% you guys check out Absolute Kolour and get your concealers plus many more here. These concealers are my new love I just cant believe how much they blend so effortlessly into my skin like butter on warm bread. They dry to a radiant matte finish plus don’t crease like other heavy concealers, which is amazing. I am so happy to have most of the shades so I can mix and match for highlighting and contouring.

Here are the shades on my arm such as followed:









1.     Warm Sand
2.     Medium Beige
3.     Cool Tan
4.     Almond
5.     Beautiful Bronze
6.     Dark Cocoa (Beautiful for contouring)
7.     Warm Honey
8.     Toast
9.     Espresso
10.  Chestnut

11.  Fawn

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig