My Bag Collection

So everyone on YouTube has been asking me to do a bag collection video. So here it is guys! I finally made the video, it was quite tricky to do because I had to get all my bags in one place to finally record this which was tricky. If you know me well, you know I’m such a messy person. So looking for all my bags & clutches was a nightmare. I use all these bags most of the time but for different seasons. I would say I have a huge bag fetish I love all kinds a bags from high street to designer.

My Bags as follows:



Black Celine Phantom bag
Louis Vuitton Canvas Orsay Pochette Clutch
Givenchy Canvas Virgin Mary Clutch
Louis Vuitton Keepall 50 MONOGRAM
Gucci Black Leather Disco Bag
Electric Blue Celine Phantom
Bosphore Backpack Monogram Canvas
Louis Vuitton Speedy 40
Louis Vuitton Monogram Laptop bag
Balenciaga City Bag x Gold Hardware

These are all my bags not much right! HA!!!


I hope you guys like the video!

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig