Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush Review "Trip"


So today I was around the beautiful area of London called Shoreditch. I never really come to Shoreditch because it’s just so far plus hard for me to get home from here. Shoreditch is just so inspiring though, you see so many people from all walks of life. Enough of me rambling I was waiting for my friend near the overground station right next to The Box Park shopping complex. I’ve heard so much about Box Pak so I decided to check it out and noticed Beauty Mart was here so I decided to pop in and have a quick peek. Beauty Mart is my absolute heaven imagine a room filled with all the best luxury makeup brands you could think of, I would take a life to work here!! I prefer this store to the concession in Topshop Oxford Circus because it was more relaxed and less busy. I could actually hear myself think and really test the products.




I looked at Daniel Sandler products then his gorgeous Watercolour Blushers caught my eye. I’ve heard so much amazing things about his products but more specially his watercolour blushers. I tested most of the colours on my hand, they remind me of MAC’S Face & Body foundation the consistency I mean. They are so beautiful they melt into the skin to give a soft focus radiant finish. I had an argument with myself and made myself buy it, I did feel major guilty but it was just such a beautiful colour. The colour I chose is called “Trip” its like a bright golden orange which would work perfectly for women of colour & olive skin tones





Check out my video review here and pictures ..

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig