Make Up Forever Haul


Hey guys! What’s poppin? So you know I cant go to Dubai without buying any new makeup! So I was in Dubai mall minding my own business where I found myself outside Makeup Forever! I adore MUF but it’s just so hard to get in London! Who really can be bothered to travel all the way to Kensington to get their products? I really wanted to try the Face & Body they do because the colours are suppose to be amazing with a sheer beautiful finish. So I bought the Face & Body in a 46 then I stopped because a beautiful orange cream blusher caught my eye so I bought that in the number “515” then I got their new amazing duo fiber brush which feels like feathers on the skin. So then I had to get their amazing brush cleanser, which gets dust and makeup stain’s out of your brush in seconds and dries so quickly.







WAIT! I was totally devastated when I found the perfect nude, it was like MAC’S “Spirit” & “Taupe” baby it was super matte and sexual. All I remember is going to the toilet to put it on and the next thing it’s missing. It totally hurt me but least I didn’t loose my passport again right!

Guys check out my video on my mini Makeup Forever Haul!

Hope you like it

-X-

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig