Impulse Ping Event


So last week I attended the fabulous party by Impulse PR at the super cool venue Ping! In Earls Court. It was actually my first time going there but before that I heard so many people talking about the legendary Ping! Impulse PR invited some cool bloggers to come together to preview of the new summer pieces from their Arcadia jewellery brands. Soon as I arrived the place was poppin! I walked down the stairs to the smell of yummy pizza and delicious cider. The tunes were pumping by the DJ and I could see my fabulous friends Jennifer & Frankie in the corner talking with over bloggers. It was a super cool event I managed to get some footage of all my favorite jewellery brands. I love the Freedom & Topman pieces, I actually fell in love with the eye ring from Topman its perfection! I love jewellery like that very unique, which have a meaning. The Freedom jewellery was giving me tribal realness!! It was bold and colorful perfect for summer.






































I got to meet some really cool bloggers and exchange details which is the reason why I love going to these events, because you meet some really creative like minded people. I was literally stuffing my face with several ciders and multiple slices of pizza I felt extra guilty because I went to the gym that morning LOL! The event was a total success I just want to thank Impulse for having me down I have such a sweet time thank you guys MWAH!!!!!


No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig