Bulmers #LiveColourful Event

So tonight I went to the Bulmers #LiveColourful event at Blackalls Studios in East London. I love Bulmers their cider always leaves me feeling refreshed and wanting more. Bulmers introduced their new flavour which was “Zesty Blood Orange” it was so fresh but so fruity and sweet which is right down my street (Ha! that rhymed). The event was so much fun, they had ping pong and board games so you could interact with all the guests at the event. I never knew Bulmers did so much flavours I’m not sure why, I guess its seeing all the flavours together on one table you think woah! But I had so much fun and met some great people. 
Thank you so much to the Bulmers team for the having me and for arranging a cab service for me there and back, during this awful tube strike!


-x-


























No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig