Cheap50s Collaboration

Hey guys so I was approached by the super cool streetwear brand Cheap50s to collaborate with them. 

As soon as I seen their website I literally fell in love. I loved the whole vibe it was giving me. The 

jumpers were minimalistic but with a edgy design. So they sent me over 2 jumpers which I picked out 

from the website which I loved the most. I went for the Jaws black jumper and the Cheap 50s black 

jumper. They arrived super quick in a chic black monogramed box. So I did a shoot last weekend to 

show these beautiful jumpers off. Honestly you can wear them pretty much with anything. Shorts, 

jeans etc,  They are really smart but street and also fit like a dream, I love their whole collection. So if 

you're looking for a cool streetwear brand with the most comfortable fit check out Cheap50's here.

 Jumper : Cheap 50s Jaw Tee
Shoes:Adidas
Shorts: Phillip Lim 3.1
Fedora : Lock & Co




 Jumper: Cheap 50's 
Shoes : Slydes
Shorts: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Fedora: Lock & Co


No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig