The Trading House Review

So last week Friday I attended The Trading House located near Bank station. Walking into the Trading House I didn’t expect it to be so stunning, the pictures online don't do this place justice, I was greeted by the lovely staff and the general manager of the Trading house, she then showed us to our table and handed us over to our lovely waitress Magda. 






The Trading house is somewhere you could go to celebrate a birthday or be treated on  a lovely dinner date or even for some drinks after work. The crowd in there was very mixed and it was a nice blend of people who had just come out after work and other people who had just come to dine and relax.  

The menu was explained to us by Magda she was super helpful and knew her stuff on everything on the menu. She asked us what we liked and helped us pick some delicious starters. We ended up going for the Baked Camembert which was to tasty and just so unique and also the basket of wings with different dips to share between us. 






Magda also surprised us with a cocktail she thought we would like every time she returned to the table. My favorite was the Raspberry Disaronno Sour it was just my kind of cocktail, sweet with a super kick YUM! 

For the mains we trusted Magda and went for the special Pork Belly which came with bacon and pork and cheesy chips with a side of warm apple. The pork was so tender and so juicy it was so succulent it was definitely one of the best meals I've had in London. I just couldn’t get over how amazing the service was. 







I was so content after the main that I wasn’t sure I could do desert until I saw the Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, I literally almost fell off my chair. My one weakness and that’s anything cookie dough. Madga literally was like "This is one of our most popular deserts ever!"  

Finally the baked chocolate chip cookie dough arrived, it was served on a hot mini pan and it just oozed of heaven. As I took the first bite I almost had a breakdown!! It was gorgeous I have never tasted a desert so light but so full of flavor. The cold scoop of ice cream that came with it was a killer combo. 



My experience at The Trading House was exquisite the service was perfect, the food was delicious and I will always recommend this restaurant to anyone that wants perfect food with 10/10 service in London. 


A big thank you to The Trading House for having me –x-

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig