Alexandra Burke - All Night Long Video Still

omggg This picture has been out today in the Daily Mail its me on the left and my beautiful friends i met on the set of the alexandra Burke shoot its amazing i love doing that shoot it was so good i loved every mintue the video drops this week dont forget to watch all of us in it im so excitedi look so oily in this picture though i dont like it i love Alexandras Makeup i watched her makeup artist he was using Charles Fox Produts her makeup looked BANG ON FLAWLESS she is going to be bigger this year check out the single All Night Long Feat Pitbull.

Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/jadoremrplastic

1 comment

Tanya said...

Amazing post Gary.
The picture is amazing, I can't wait to see the video. I love this song aswell Alexandra is so good I love her. her make-up looks amazing aswell

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig