Crazy London Day

Hey you guys thanks for the more followers i got i love you sexy people.

Bascially Today was so good everytime i go central with this girl its so fun I met up with Jenny Bang today we were late we always say 1 i dont know why and we are late and she thought we were just gona meet etc etc but it turned into a long day of shopping which was hot im not gonna go into too much detail as I have done a video to show you what i bought i hope you like it comment and subcribe to www.youtube.com/theflashlane & add me on twitter www.twitter.com/Jadoremrplastic :)

X Stay Sexy Stay Plastic X




4 comments

Eden said...

Dude, this is a cool blog, you should post more. I like your style sense and the way you jam accessories together. As for makeup, there are also some great male gurus on YT (although not sure of any notable ones for black skin). But like that you do this. Also love the recommendations since they are London ones. I might totter over to Greenwich some day and check out Bee Vintage. Sounds cool :-)

Tanya said...

love this post. I liked the rings you brought.
great Blog.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

Here is my web site Toronto Seo Company

Anonymous said...

buy ativan can you buy ativan - ativan klonopin together

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig