|Inside Some Of My Wardrobe| Announcements|

I thought I would take a picture of how messy my wardrobe is this is not all of it thank god. I have left some stuff at Birmingham but this is some of the stuff I usually wear out if I'm going clubbing or if I need something quick to put on to go to work I literally have clothes on the floor but to retain any self respect I thought it would be best not to put it up on here :)




You can see i keep all my shoes at the bottom that is not all my shoes hahaha some of them are literally on the floor or i could not find them some of my favorite bags are on top of this soon to broken down wardrobe because its literally keeling over im so scared I have so of my favorite jackets n here i love Barbour jackets especially really vintage looking ones and quilted of wax coated. I love my Vans & Boots I have so much boots i love all types of boots but my favorite pair of boots are from All Saints they have become a joke these days because so much chavs wear them but out of all my boots even thou I have some pretty nice Hudon & KG Boots All Saints boots are just to comfortable. I love shoes you can just put on and just go I really hate complicated things with millions of laces and buckles when you need to go and get out of the house people dont have time for that.

|Announcement|

My First return video to you tube will be put on here tomorrow evening as I have missed doing Youtube videos and my first one will return tomorrow. If you have any requests are would like to see me do something email me on Mrgarythompson@hotmail.co.uk or comment this post thank you.

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig