Nicki Minaj Ft Eminem Roman Revenge Review

Ok I was on Facebook and HotNewHipHop.com before I logged onto Facebook I noticed Nicki Minaj's New Song with Eminem,

I checked it out but I wasn't feeling it you know when you listen to a song then you just switch it off because it gets boring. Yesterday I Listened to the song again and I love it so much Nicki Minaj shows off her true talent she kills the track and so does Eminem I had this song on repeat on the night bus last night. I notice the little comment to the other Rap B*****s in the game how they are mad at her but there just mad at her because she took their spot I am not even going to lie there's no point in being mad if your not in game if there's only one woman in the game killing the rap era and no one else is around she is the only winner to be seen to be honest where is:
  • Eve
  • Lil Kim
  • Diamond
  • Trina
  • Remy Ma (Locked Up for 25years Oh Dear!)
  • Da Brat ( Locked Up for Bottling a Bar Maid)
  • Jackie-o
  • Missy Elliot
All these popular female artists in the game have disappeared of of the industry it's sad really I do miss Missy Elliot & Lil Kim & all the other female rap artists but I like Nicki Minaj I dont know even though everyone knows she did swagger jack Kim with the Barbie situation her rap game is on point like a B.O.C. (Bitch On Crack)

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig