I am loving Rita Ora's "R.I.P"


I am loving Rita Ora's R.I.P feat Tinie Tempah it does remind me of something else cant quite put my finger on it. Its strange because I think everyone knew who Rita Ora was before she came out just because she was featured on that Craig David song "Wheres the love" I could be wrong but I cant be arsed to check LOL. Rita is a pretty girl I'm glad her song with DJ Fresh went to number 1 I didn't expect it but hey! girlfriend got a hit.

Rita is also rumoured to be dating Rob Kardashian which I find weird I would not put these two together but check out R.I.P anyways :) The track was written by Drake and produced by Chase & Status and the duo Stargate. The track also features a sample from Nigerian-German hip hop/soul singer Nneka





No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig