Top Beauty Picks Of The Month!

Photobucket


So its been a while since I have blogged well its been November. A lot has happend since then so I thought I would share some of my top beauty picks of this month.

I have recently purchased the new "Chanel Perfection Lumiere" Foundation its literally amazing a makeup artist told me about this product when I wondered what products Alexandra Burke was using when she appeared on X-Factor he told me he used this new Chanel Foundation P.L but I was confused because everybody knows Chanel dont do dark foundations unless you have an olive skin tone but he then said this was a new foundation which wasnt being released  in the UK till the 13th of January. I went to Texas in Decemember and got some samples from Macy's and the foundation is amazing its got a good coverage + the color  was really good, its not a perfect match it has a red undertone but I mix it with my M.A.C Matchmaker Foundation to get a good colour.  The foundation is semi - matte so if you have really dry skin I would not suggest you buy this. at Selfridges (£36)

Photobucket

This month I also bought something I have wanted for ages and thats the NARS Multiple Stick in "Laguna" NARS Multiple sticks are so lightweight and creamy and just give you the most beautiful glow ever there no point trying to sell them because they sell themselves. I love using these on the brow bone and on my cheekbones I mix Laguna and Palm Beach together sometimes if I want to look really glowly :)

Photobucket

When I was in Texas I got many chances to pop into Sephora so I took over the chance to get some Makeup Forever and got the HD Microfinish Powder its amazing people think its going to be really white but it looks amazing if you are going to be filmed or just in the club it evens out the complextion for a nice glow and bounces the light on the face really well :)d


Photobucket

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig