Glow in 10 minute’s with Crystal Clear Skincare!

Glow in 10 minute’s with Crystal Clear Skincare!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So I received some amazing skincare while I was away on holiday in Dubai. Crystal Clear Skincare sent me some amazing products but today I will be reviewing their 10-minute glow anti ageing peel mask. Crystal Clear skincare has been around since 1995 creating the best skin care targeted at important skincare issues.

I used this glow mask a few times and all I have to say is “WOW” it really says what it does on the bottle it gives you this beautiful soft focus glow in 10 minutes. This product is amazing for congested skin or use it just before you go on a big night out. You get 100ml of product which is brilliant as a little goes a long way with this product its so beautiful and thick and layers on like a 2nd skin.



Check out my review on this video and images will follow bellow. This product is truly amazing and I will be using once a week which is the recommended usage.





The mask had just been applied and almost ready to peel off.


Now ready to peel off for a soft focus glow.


Can you see the subtle glow my skin has its so radiant and beautiful!


I love this mask my skin looks so radiant and healthy. (I am not wearing makeup)



Key features of the mask:


Tackles Problem Zones
  Perfect party pick me up
  Deeply Cleanses
  Hydrates Skin
  Minimises Pores
  Leaves you glowing and revived
  Great for ageing, tired, congested skin

  For optimum results - use once a week

1 comment

Bisous Natasha said...

Even with a face mask you look good ! Next time take me with you to Dubai )

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig