Ok its Monday!




















Well it’s Monday!! Ok so I thought I would post my outfit up! I totally love it! Before I go to bed on Sunday, or most nights I usually have to have an idea of what I’m wearing the next day or I will be 100% late for work. Fedora hats are very hot at the moment and not to mention major cute. I have wanted a fedora hat for such a long time and last month I bought one at Liberty. This outfit is of course all black my favourite colour of ensemble. I’ve had mixed reactions from this outfit you either love it or hate it. To me It’s a cute stylish outfit without shouting “LOOK AT ME IM TRYING TO BE TRENDY” I paired it with a Zara jacket I got last year which I forgot I had with some cute Topshop skinny jeans and All Saints boots and a COS side zip jumper which is super cosy.


“Mondays aren’t cute but that doesn’t mean your outfit shouldn’t be”

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig