My Favourite Accessories Video


So you guys have been asking for an accessories video forever! So the other day I finally got all my favorite pieces together and filmed the video for you! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did filming it! By the way I will be doing a tutorial on my Smokey shimmery eye, which will be up on Sunday!


 

Accessories used:
·      Lizard Ring : Butler & Wilson
·      Micheal Kors Watch - MK
·      Balenciaga Studded Braclet
·      Hérmes Collier De Chien
·      Gold Skull - Butler & Wilson
·      YSL Arty Ring - Blue
·      Alexander McQueen Knuckle Duster
·      Crocodile Ring - Butler & Wilson
·      GoGo Philip Palm Necklace’s
·       
·      Topshop Circle Glasses
·      Blue & Cream Ray ban Wayfarers
·      Army Ray ban Wayfarers
·      Celine Shadow Sunglasses
·      Celine Black Square Frames

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig