Alexander Wang x H&M Collection

-->
So basically I have been waiting for this moment for a while now! Its almost here! Alexander Wang x H&M I’m so excited I could spit! HA! I haven’t been excited about an H&M collaboration since Versace and that was long time ago. When the full look book came out with the Alexander Wang collection I just couldn’t handle it, there’s just so much stuff I want I can’t cope! I’m glad it comes out just after payday so I will have a few more pennies to spend on this collection. I already know what I want so when I run into H&M I can push some bitches out of the way and run towards the leggings combo and the yoga mat & all of the men’s jackets they are INSANE!!

Here is a few pictures of the looks I like and check out my video on the collection!













No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig