Alexander Wang x H&M Haul


Hey guys so as I said in my previous video I would 100% be hitting up Alexander Wang x H&M I’m surprised I made it. I woke up at 5am all fresh but still very tired got to Bond street station to have a juicy McDonald’s then headed to Selfridges as I knew this location would be so much more quieter. When I arrived the queue wasn’t big at all I was maybe like 11th-16th in queue so nothing compared to Versace. Anyways I was slightly upset when they announced they only had women’s wear but lucky for me, most of my list was women’s because the collection is so unisex! Anyways check out this video I did of a quick haul of everything I got. I will be doing a shoot with all the pieces I got and another video. I literally love everything I bought! you only had 10 minutes to shop it was such a rush but it was super fun. I felt like I was in confessions of a shopaholic. This totally destroyed my bank account, but I'm totally happy though because everything was black and so wearable














No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig