Illamasqua Interview + Facets "Semblance" review


Hey everyone! So basically I got to be interviewed by the wonderful Illamasqua a week ago! I answered some questions for them for their social section on their website. The questions were super fun and cute ;) There interview is on their website here so go check it out!!! I also got a chance to review their amazing “Facets” palette in Semblance. I’ve wanted one of these palettes for ages and when it came through in the post I literally screamed & did a back-flip. The palette is everything and more! Its such a great multipurpose palette which you can take everywhere with you its literally amazing. It has a blusher, contour cream, an eyebrow cake & cream highlighter and eye shadow.

This palette would definitely make a awesome Christmas present or just a really cool ad-on to you’re makeup kit. Check out my review here and don’t forget to view my interview with Illamasqua.








 

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig