New Look Men x Wireless Festival Party

-->

So on Tuesday I got to attend the New Look Mens x Wireless party at the Mondrian Hotel. I was super excited because I love New Look Menswear so much! Always have, New Look menswear have stepped their game up each season and always have the cutest prints for summer. My friends and me arrived at the Rumpus Room rooftop bar, which was stunning. The vibe was actually amazing I got to see some friends, which I haven’t seen for a while. I couldn’t believe the view from the Rumpus bar you could see the whole of London from each side.







The CEO of New Look came on to tell us what was happening with New Look Menswear and how there new team was doing great things in the social media side and how far the menswear had done this year.

The drinks were flowing around the room I loved the ginger vodka cocktail it was DIVINE. When I heard MNEK was performing I couldn’t wait for him to sing my Jam “Ready for your love”. MNEK came on about 8.30ish he performed some new material and a beautiful Coldplay cover. The room was just silent and taking in his sweet soulful voice, he is incredible. There were so many familiar faces around from the TOWIE group to Callum Best. The vibe was just on point, so many friendly people in one room connecting.








New Look has always offered good quality fashion at affordable prices. I feel that the average man wants to look his best these days and New Look offers that to everyman. The CEO had this amazing fitted suit on which he said was £75 I was literally shocked it looked way more expensive. The night ended with me dancing my ass off on the stage to some old school R&B. you know it’s a good night when you wake up with a smile on you’re face.

T

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig