Summertime Madness


Sometimes we all have to switch it up for summer, I find it really hard to stop wearing black only because I have to wear it everyday. Black is just a colour you can throw on and it will go with anything literally. I tried to break out of this habit and throw on a nice silky tartan shirt from Sandro. I got this when I was in Dubai in the Mall Of Emirates. Sandro always has that minimalistic trend to the T. It was literally was first purchase from Sandro and I was super happy with it. Its so lightweight plus I can use it to wrap around my waist if I get to hot LOL.










Strutting around the streets of west London in St. Christopher’s place rocking my Rick Owens, which haven’t stepped out my bedroom until this day. I love these sneakers so much, They are that POW shoe that I love. I feel like these boots are a comparison to marmite some people love them others hate them. But I just love the chunkiness and the black and white tones for a neutral look. Before you ask YES THEY ARE SUPER COMFY J pairing them with my beautiful black Blood Brother shorts which have been with me everywhere. I remember buying these years ago and still the quality has been 100%, I really want to try their neoprene shorts but Blood Brother has always been one of my favorite brands.

Summer is just about throwing whatever on and I feel with this outfit that I could just throw this on without dying in the heat. Its a fast summer chic outfit. Plus what would summer be with out shades I’m so happy I got these babies in Dubai also because apparently they are sold out everywhere in Europe I think you can only get them at Harvey Nichols. They are my babies the Celine two toned wayfarer styled frame. I just loved the pop of pink on the side frame its just totally cute.

What are you guys wearing for summer?

-G-

X
High top Sneakers - Rick Owens
Shorts - Blood Brother
Shirt - Sando
Shades : Cèline
 Snapped By L'Rye

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig