Grenson x Liberty Spring 2016

Last week I went to the Grenson x Liberty press launch for the collaboration of their new shoes. 
I literally fell in love because I've been such a huge Grenson fan for the longest time so when I heard they were producing 2 of their most popular styles in the famous classic Liberty print, I almost died and went to heaven. Grenson bring that classic, modern edge to any shoe they make. If you remember a few weeks ago I posted about their collaboration with New Balance where they produced the most stunning versatile trainer / elegant shoe.  


Grenson have done it again and just blown me away because I like every style even the women's. Grenson have produced an elegant Archie brogue and a Fred  brogue style boot which comes in 2 colourways - Blue and white Liberty printed leather with blue nubuck wing cap and counter.  
. Then for women they have produced a Emily brogue and a Clara tassel loafer in the Liberty print also. Grenson have produced 2 colourways for the women also - Emily is in two colourways – blue and white Liberty printed leather with blue nubuck wing tip and counter and black and white Liberty printed leather with black calf wingtip and counter. All styles are lined with Liberty’s signature purple calf leather.  
Clara is available in the same colour ways blue and white or black and white, with the tassels and quarters in calf leather and nubuck with the apron and saddle details in the matching Liberty prints.  







I would suggest now its pay weekend! Get yourself down to Liberty asap to check out these beautiful shoes. I will definitely be getting myself a pair when I next heard into Liberty because they just add edge to any outfit!!! 

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig