My Trip To Bangkok

So last week I went to Thailand, it was very short notice but had to be one of the best trips I've ever taken. When it was confirmed that I was going I was literally over the moon, then it hit me. This would be one of the longest haul flights I've ever been on  since I was 13 when I went to Florida.

Packing for Bangkok was totally easy, just because I remember before I started flying so frequently I used to pack everything I had just for a one week trip! which is never cute! I just hate carrying so much stuff with me to the airport. The less I have in my hand, the more I can play with the fragrance and skincare at duty free duh!







I remember feeling totally tired at Heathrow just because flying from their takes so much of my energy. 1st of all the airport is quite far from Greenwich as I usually  fly from Gatwick airport and Heathrow is so big. Your departure gates can literally be a 20 minute walk which includes a separate shuttle train.

So anyways the  flight to Bangkok wasn't to bad, my friend gave me a valium which knocked me out for 7 hours. It was literally the best feeling ever, I don't even remember falling asleep but I started to watch Fantastic Four the new casted film which was a disappointment.


13 hours later I arrived in Thailand, the airport seemed super clean and just everything I expected. The only thing I found weird was that all over the airport there was adverts for bleaching skincare. In Asia they seem to think having lighter skin is everything and beyond though.






After avoiding 3 dodgy men that wanted me to get in their taxi to overcharge me I finally found the official taxi rank in Bangkok. I still can't believe how hot it was and my ass was in a suede track suit. My armpits were stinging and my forehead was as moist mess. All I wanted to do was get to the hotel put my feet up and have an ice cold bailey on the rocks with a cherry in the middle.






I arrived at the Metropolitan by Como hotel in Bangkok, the customer service was insane. As I arrived someone was there to  take my bags and sit me down straight away. A beautiful thai lady bowed before she spoke to me and handed me a cold flannel to cool myself down.

I don't want to bore you with my story about Bangkok but all I will say its, The city is stunning and just oozes culture. Everyone is so nice not once did I feel out of place, I've been to places before like Istanbul where the local people just made me feel like an alien.






I would love to go back to Thailand again but travel to all the different islands. Thailand was just one of the best trips I've ever experienced in life. Obviously after my love for Dubai of course, don't forget to check out my Bangkok VLOG.







No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig