My Skincare Haul


·      Hey guys I,ve had quite a few questions asking about my skin regimen. So I thought I would do a video in detail explaining what I use day to day on my skin. I try not to over load my skin with loads of products because I literally will forget to use one thing then another then it just becomes messy. I just recorded this video before I was about to go to Dubai. My next video will be about my Summer Essential’s like tinted moisturizers and SPF.

These are my babies and without these products my skin would look like an ashy leg on a summers day ha!!!!

·      Crème De La Mer – Moisturising Cream 30ml
·      Mac Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
·      Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum
·      Aveda - Botanical Kinetics  Exfoliator Toner
·      Tom Ford Intensive Infusion Eye Cream
·      Lush – Moisture Lad Multipurpose Cream
·      Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
·      Mac Strobe Cream
·      Aveda Replenishing Body Moisturizer 








No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig