My Summer Essentials

 photo 3aedaf63-0073-4620-bf75-5c5a49b24b4e_zps83534915.jpg
So finally British summer is here early well spring! Its starting to get warmer. With makeup I really don’t like overloading or spending loads of time applying it to myself when I could be out in the park enjoying the sun. So I literally have a haul of summer essentials I use when it’s quite warm.

Fix + by Mac is amazing to put on before you’re makeup or while you have it on to give you that burst of moisture or just reapply it to applied makeup to give you that fresh faced look again. I love fix+ I have loads I always take them around with me specially if I’m on the tube or in the park its so cooling.

Lush Cosmetic Lad Moisturizer I have never really been a Lush fan but I went into to get that Sugar lip exfoliator and I had a look at there moisturizer’s. To be honest the name stood out for me more but because the sales lady explained its good if you get an oily T-zone and have dry areas which is defiantly me. I had to get it, blends really well into the skin and leave it looking fresh and smooth.

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  I literally got this days before I went on holiday because I heard such good things about this. The reviews didn’t lie this stuff is amazing it’s a sheer finish but its definitely buildable. I like to mix this with a bit of studio finish concealer just to get that nice flawless finish without looking to heavy. On me it lasted all day but if you want you could use a primer before hand to get it to last longer.

Mac 187 Duo Fibre Brush I always say this brush changed my life up until the age of 19 I used to use a crap foundation brush or my fingers. Seriously not about that life anymore, this brush blends liquid and cream like a dream if you just buff it onto the skin in circular motions you will look airbrushed. This has to be one of those products I would take on a desert island with me LOL!! Makeup Tools are essential I always say

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer I am loving Nars at the moment Its giving me life. I have already done a video for this concealer on YouTube. This concealer is beautiful melts onto the skin + blends well and doesn’t crease and gives a nice glow under the eye.

 I never really believe when makeup brands say crease proof because I sometimes think it depends on the person like what if its your skin like some people are prone to creasing more than others. I did one day just go out with this concealer by it self as I usually mix it with YSL touché Eclat but I wore this by itself one day it NEVER CREASED ONCE. Its gorgeous

Tom Ford Illuminating Highlight Pen   Love this pen its amazing just to dot on the high points of the face. I use it on my cheekbones and on my cupids bow. It’s a bit pricey but its gorgeous and very compact. I use it in the color Liquid Bronze it looks gorgeous on darker skin tones they do a variety of shades too.

Bobbi Brown Bronzer Dark 3 Its super hard to find a nice bronzer for dark skin anywhere. I never could find one until my friend at work had this gorgeous golden glow one day on her cheeks. She then told me about the Bobbi Brown Bronzers for dark skin and how gorgeous they are. I bought two. The Deep 4 and the Dark 3 they are amazing and gone the skin like butter. Amazing if you don’t want to wear blusher or highlighter and just blend onto the temples of the face and the cheekbones.

NARS Larger Than Life Long wear Eyeliner Ok so I have no words for this eyeliner. Its now my favorite eyeliner in the world. Its so soft and it doesn’t budge. Someone from work once told me “If you got raped and went to the police they wouldn’t believe you because this eyeliner would still be on” WTF YEA!!  It stays on for ages the only thing it is hard to get off sometimes but Its super duper amazing! I wear it in the color Via Vento its super black.

L’Occitane Shea Lip Butter I got this at the airport its super soft and conditions and makes the lips feel soft and doesn’t make them go dry I always have this around to apply to my lips its so nice.

Bleu De Chanel This fragrance when it first came out I went crazy. I used to be addicted to Armani Code. Until this came out I literally used to go through a bottle in a month I spray it like it’s a insect repellent I love this fragrance its not necessarily summery but its so sexy and makes me think of summery nights.

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig